My application has a few preferences that the user needs to set.
However I cannot seem to get the preferences of my open social app to
show up when I click settings.  I am using a tomcat server on my local
machine with shindig.  Could someone please help?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Module>
<ModulePrefs title="Test">
     <Require feature="opensocial-0.8" />
     <Require feature="setprefs"/>

 </ModulePrefs>
<UserPref name="mylist" display_name="Add Search Terms"
datatype="list" required="true"/>
<Content type="html">
        <![CDATA[
                <iFrame frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:100%;"
src="http://
www.google.com"/>
        ]]>
</Content>