Arne,

For my second question, this is the answer that you wrote

*No, you can just pull data directly from your server.*

is it a typo, is it* you just can't pull data*  ???

if it is so, the only time when the gadget can send profile data of
*user A*to my database is when the gadget is loaded
by *user A* on his apps page??

--
Regards,
Nishanth Nair