Hi,

I had to play around little bit with this new API. The opensocial API
documentation talks more about code and less about where to write it and
where to host.

As I understand basically the opensocial apps are similar to google gadgets
so I used the below tutorial to get bit familiar with Google Gadgets

http://code.google.com/apis/gadgets/docs/gs.html#Hello_World

I used the editor on this page to write the code, save it and publish it.
When you publish you get a URL which you have to use in the Sandbox of Hi5,
Orkut, Ning etc.

I also used the below OpenSocial API documentation to understand a simple
gadget example. The code mentioned in the below URL was used on the Editor
you will find in the above URL.

http://code.google.com/apis/opensocial/docs/javascript/index.html

Guys this was my approach to get it working not neat though. Does anyone has
better approach as to where this code should be written and where to host
it. So that the hosted URL can be used with Hi5, Ning and other sandboxes.

Rohit