Hi Barry,

    The way the sandbox currently works is that the same cached
version is served to all users who are not specifying &bpc=1 in their
querystring.  This is why you can put &bpc=1 on a URL, view the
updated version, and then remove &bpc=1 to see the older version
again.  Currently, this cache expires after about an hour, so if you
make a change to your application spec, then your users should all be
viewing the updated spec after about an hour.

    If expiring the cache is still something you would like to have,
then please add it to the feature requests page:
http://groups.google.com/group/opensocial/web/opensocial-feature-requests

Hope this helps,
~Arne