Hey,

   Since that page was posted a change was checked into the OAuth
library that breaks signing requests.  For more information, a bug has
been filed here:

http://code.google.com/p/oauth/issues/detail?id=7

   Until the patch is committed to the project, you can try this fix:

Change the line in OAuth.php that reads:
    if( $parts['port'] != '80' ){
    if( isset($parts['port']) && $parts['port'] != '80' ){

Please let me know if that resolves the problem.

Thanks,
~Arne