Hi Thyako,

   There will be an online form put online that will accept
submissions from developers who cannot attend the Hackathons.  We will
be monitoring the form submissions and giving feedback through email,
so please do not be concerned about being left out!  Sorry for not
making this point clear in the blog post.

   The form isn't online yet, but we will be announcing it shortly.

~Arne