Thanks a lot mate ;)

But it seems to be the "gadgets.views.requestNavigateTo() " is not
working!!

I tried the following code...

        var views = gadgets.views.getSupportedViews();
        gadgets.views.requestNavigateTo(views.canvas,'key1=value1')

I can see some request is going (with tamper data addon) but the
response header says 404 (not found)
I am doing anything wrong?? please let me know

~ Jim