I tried using navigateto today and it does work when I don't pass any
parameters to navigation's next view but when I try to pass them, I
get an empty object.

Here is the code I'm using:

canvas
----------------------------
function goto(){
  var current_view = gadgets.views.getCurrentView();

  if(current_view == canvas.getName('canvas') ){
   var params = {};
   params['load'] = 'setCanvasOwnerChooseTeamPage';

gadgets.views.requestNavigateTo( supported_views['profile'],params);

   }
}

This method is called on link like this: <a href="#"
onclick="goto()">here</a>

I get redirected to profile and my debugger

console.debug("params",gadgets.util. getUrlParameters());  <-- Here
key view-params is empty.
console.debug("v params",gadgets.views.getParams());  <-- and here I
get a "no properties.

How can I get my params?

[]s,
Vanessa.