Hi Jevs,

   This is correct - we won't share data with applications that haven't been
given explicit permission to access the viewer's data.  In cases where you
need viewer data for your application to function, you should check to see
if you're getting the viewer object, and if not, then prompt the user to
install your app.

Hope this helps,
~Arne