Hi ,

Is Orkut planning to provide paging whenever we fetch friends of a
owner? Sometimes there can be more than 100 friends and then it will
load a lot of data as well as it will take much time. If we can fetch
the number of friends first and then friends in groups say of 25, it
will be fine.

Always fetching so many friends will also be a time consuming process.
If one can get updates on how many friends the person added or removed
since my last request it will be another facility. We can even provide
date and time when we last time fetched information about that user.

If those facilities are already available at API, any focus on it will
be appreciated.

Thanks,
Pravin