I had some old code which I again checked yesterday and saw the same problem
as it turned out I saw this line had changed for signed request

params[gadgets.io.RequestParameters.AUTHORIZATION] =
gadgets.io.AuthorizationType.SIGNED;

It may be that you also have the same problem.... Now it has been working
for me.. :)

Parag

--
Parag Dhanuka