I though POST params 'should' be used as part of the base signature:
According to 9.1.1 of the oauth, spec:

9.1.1.  Normalize Request Parameters
The request parameters are collected, sorted and concatenated into a
normalized string:
    * Parameters in the OAuth HTTP Authorization header (Authorization
Header) excluding the realm parameter.
    * Parameters in the HTTP POST request body (with a content-type of
application/x-www-form-urlencoded).
    * HTTP GET parameters added to the URLs in the query part (as
defined by [RFC3986] (Berners-Lee, T., "Uniform Resource Identifiers
(URI): Generic Syntax," .) section 3).

Eugene Park
Flixster, Inc.
www.flixster.com