Hi,
I've encountered this issue too... Now, I must ask, just in case I'm
missing something - is there a better way of knowing about this sort
of API / behavior changes (preferably, in advance...) ?
While I've witnessed this change of behavior while testing my app,
there must be a more efficient way for application developers to learn
about this sort of changes - but I saw no previous mentions of this
(in the docs, samples, blog, etc.) ?