Hi guys,

  Yeah, these changes have come pretty suddenly and we've been caught up in
a bunch of things to do around launch so the docs are a little big behind
right now.  We're trying to do more blogposts and quick email announcements
as a consequence.  For the most info, check out the
[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list (
http://groups.google.com/group/orkut-announce ).  The orkut developer blog
is also a good resource (and gets copied to orkut-announce when we update
it) http://orkutdeveloper.blogspot.com/

For reference, we posted about the issue in question here:
http://groups.google.com/group/orkut-announce/browse_thread/thread/c3935283c59af146/9175f932bb8ee479#9175f932bb8ee479

Hope this helps,
~Arne