What would be "super-awesome" is if gadgets.JSON.parse allowed
functions to get sent back and executed.

e.g.

{ someNewUIAddition: function () { super cool safe UI thing I wrote }}

var newObj = gadgets.JSON.parse(response);
newObj.someNewUIAddition()

This would let people update their apps server side, thus not
requiring revisiting an opensocial container hosting site, to
reuploading/cache bust to get their new code updated over time.

One could post a "shell of an app" and then just enhance its features,
for the most part, at home.

Roger