requestPermission didn't work (or actually didn't do anything) the last
time I tried, but that was more than a week ago. I'm waiting for
virality functions (read: requestShareApp) to see how will the whole
invite/install thing going to work. If you want to show 'install app'
type request or something, I think the only way right now is to forward
user to your app about page and hope he'll add it from there.

requestnavigate should afaik, unless you didn't put require featire
views and unless you're using prototype when you'll have to put that
hack for json collisions.

Jelena