I've also encountered the 'Loading...' problem, but it was definitely my
fault. My server just wasn't returning any data, or was returning a
blank page. Just FYI.

Jim :: I saw the internal server error a few times and removing some of
my parameters made it go away. Have you tried making your requests with
minimal parameters? At any rate, here's a bunch of parameter
combinations that have not caused problems here thus far ::
http://www.iwiddit.com/testing/make_requests.xml . Also, note that the
server side file called here is just spitting back the GET and POST data
for testing purposes. Hope this helps somebody.

-Dustin / iWiddit