Thank you for this update, Arne.
You know the OrkutValidatingSignedRequests page says we shouldn't
inline the Orkut public key but use a key cache instead.
I couldn't find a PHP key cache or something similar, so I rolled my
own Poor Man's PHP Key Cache.
It can be found here:
http://blog.springenwerk.com/2008/04/poor-man-php-key-cache-for-orkut-oauth.html
I hope this might be helpful to someone.

-- Johannes