Hi Arne,

I have an question regarding signed requests using oauth.

we run an application server using .NET framework, so we would need todo the
stuff with c#.
i found a c# library on oauth.google.com but thats somehow not useful.

i want to know how i can to the stuff in c#  which is described on

http://code.google.com/p/opensocial-resources/wiki/OrkutValidatingSignedRequests

using php.

i found something on the web but thats not working properly.

http://www.experts-exchange.com/Software/Server_Software/Web_Servers/Apache/Q_23238711.html

do you know something else?

marc.