Hi Darnell,

   Thanks for the report.  I'm having trouble replicating what you
described, though.  The FeedBurder button links to
http://feeds.feedburner.com/OrkutDeveloperBlog which is rendering content in
the standard FeedBurner UI. You can use the links there to subscribe in the
aggregator you are using, or just get the raw XML stream by going to
http://feeds.feedburner.com/OrkutDeveloperBlog?format=xml.

   Which aggregator/reader do you use?  Is it possible that this was a
temporary problem that resolved itself?

~Arne

--
OpenSocial IRC - irc://irc.freenode.net/opensocial