Hi 2 ALL.

I am doing survey on facebook and orkut.This is my research topic.
So i have make lot of research question(Atmost 10 questions) on
facebook as well as orkut. In facebook, you can go in "Discussion
Board" and give your comments and in orkut,it is in POLL section.
Orkut Url is :
http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=47550632
Facebook Url is:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=10382164937

so i want to drawn the attention of facebook committee as well as
orkut committee. So i am sending this message to you.

karunjay
India