Hi all,
             My code display plain text in the browser. I don't why it
displays like that . Every thing is fine in my code. I am using GGE
Opensocial application.
LINK:
http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/file/117095757350149898065/friends.xml

Code:
---------
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE Module PUBLIC "-//GOOGLE//DTD GADGET//EN" "http://
code.google.com/apis/gadgets">
<Module>
  <ModulePrefs title="Friends"
               author="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
               description="Sample Friends data"

    <Require feature="opensocial-0.7" />
    <!--<Locale lang="en" country="us" />-->
  </ModulePrefs>

  <Content type="html">
    <![CDATA[

        <script type="text/javascript">
            function getData()
            {
              var req = opensocial.newDataRequest();

req.add(req.newFetchPersonRequest(opensocial.DataRequest.PersonId.VIEWER),'viewer');

req.add(req.newFetchPeopleRequest(opensocial.DataRequest.Group.VIEWER_FRIENDS),'viewerFriends');
              req.send(handleMyData);

            };
            function handleMyData(dataResponse)
            {
              var viewer = dataResponse.get('viewer').getData();
              var html = "Friends of:"+viewer.DisplayName();
              html +="<br /><ul>";
              var viewerfriends =
dataResponse.get('viewerFriends').getData();
              viewerfriends.each(fucntion(person)
                                 {
                                    html +="<li>"+person.DisplayName()
+"</li>";
                                 }
                                 );
              html +="</ul>";
              document.getElementById('message').innerHTML(html);
            };
            gadgets.util.registerOnLoadHandler(getData);

        </script>
    ]]>
  </Content>

</Module>