Hi. Until the OpenSocial REST APIs are available, all OpenSocial
applications must use the JavaScript API within a gadget
specification. The orkut Developer's Guide is the best place to start
developing applications for the orkut platform.

http://code.google.com/apis/orkut/docs/orkutdevguide.html

Of course, your application's back-end, if you use one, can be written
in any language you please, C# included.

- Jason