Hi!

 I read the new article on localization of app[1]. When was said that
info on localization was coming, I expected to get news on localizing
the description of the application. But it seems the spec won't
support it in the Brazil launch and even until 0.8. That's not good to
see, since I don't think it will be good, to the first impression of
the user, have the description in two languages in the same paragraph.
Maybe Orkut can accept some minimal html in the description, like one
"<br>" or two "<p>", as a quick alternative.

 As most of you will realize, it is not viable to have two
applications with different descriptions, since it won't get the right
friends' sharing permissions and installation counting.

 Any suggestions?

~Thiago.

[1] http://code.google.com/p/opensocial-resources/wiki/OrkutLocalization