Hi Thiago. Yes, you can localize your app's description using message
bundles. Just add a new clause in your bundle:

<msg name="desc">
  Appropriate description here
</msg>

Then modify your gadget's ModulePrefs to use this new clause:

<ModulePrefs title="__MSG_title__" description="__MSG_desc__">
  <Require feature="opensocial-0.7"/>
  <Locale ... />
</ModulePrefs>

- Jason