Hi guys,I saw the crixchange and found its much
interesting for business minded people...But,in perspective of sports
I found something more could added..
              For example in Stock Markets we find IT
sector,Infrastructure,Manufacturing sector,Automobile sector,Oil and
Natural Gas sector etc..and we find certain companies in each
sector......Likewise to this situation I request lets have Football
sector,Golf sector,Cricket sector,Badminton sector,Basket ball
sector,F1 sector,A1 sector,Moto Gp sector,Chess sector,Volley ball
sector,billiards sector  and many more..and in each sector let there
be some enlisted players just like the real situation where in each
sector we find some enlisted companies...
             This is a better game than crixchange because...some
people will not like a particular game but you should catch them..It
gives good knowledge on sports...and also gives indepth knowledge on
famous personalities across sports which is needed and... users will
bind to orkut for having such fun and entertainment...

How is this shars market guys???The concept is itself making me to sit
on the edge of the seat!!