Is anyone still experiencing this? All is well on this end, and the
sandbox is currently stable. If you're still having issues, try
clearing your browser's cache. I know I sound like a broken record,
but this seems to get rid of a lot of quirks that I run across on a
day-to-day basis. Thanks.

- Jason