I have my application currently running on orkut./... but I have started
seeing some really strange behaviour.... It appears to me that orkut has
started caching the result of same type of request..... I do not know the
reason to it.... But tht seems to be true.... NOw in my application same
request will have different result each time..... Now the caching of result
is causing problems as a result and the end users are nots eeing what they
should see.....

I have tried this for some time and think it is true.... Is it true and if
yes we should have been notified abt this :(

--
Parag Dhanuka