I am trying to create a sample app for Orkut using the Google Gadgets
Editor. This is the first time I am doing this.

Below is my code but it doesn't work and gives me JS error. Something
like 'Object Not found'.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<Module>
<ModulePrefs title="Fetch Content as Text">
 <Require feature="opensocial-0.7"/>
 <Require feature="setprefs"/>
 <Require feature="settitle"/>
 <Require feature="dynamic-height"/>
 <Require feature="maximize"/>
 <Require feature="views"/>
</ModulePrefs>
<Content type="html">
<![CDATA[
<script type="text/javascript">function makeNormalRequest() {
var params = {};
params[gadgets.io.RequestParameters.CONTENT_TYPE] =
gadgets.io.ContentType.TEXT;
var url = "http://staging.edotsols.com/filmorbit/amey1/
orkuttestapp.php";    gadgets.io.makeRequest(url, function
response(obj)
                                          {   //obj.text contains the
text of the page that was requested
                                              var html =  obj.text;

document.getElementById('content_div').innerHTML = html;
                                          }
, params);
}
makeNormalRequest();