Hi Vijay,
The applications added to Orkut under goes an internal approval
process. The reason you are not able to see your application in the
Orkut Application directory, could be due to the fact it is still in
the Approval Queue. You would receive a mail informing you of whether
your application was approved or not, and if it is not approved, why
it is not approved.

If you submitted your application a long while ago but haven't
received any feedback, please email [EMAIL PROTECTED]
with your application's name and URL and we will take it up.

Hope that answers your questions,
-Rohit