I 'm very new to OpenSoical.
I just tried to run the application given as a demo by Open Social Team
(displaying list of friends).
When 'm trying to upload the file, it gives me this error...

   - *These fields are missing from your gadget: description*

I exactly copied what was given as demo. My XML file is as below.
*
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8' ?>
<Module>
    <ModulePrefs title='Gifs'>
        <Require feature='opensocial-0.7'/>
    </ModulePrefs>
    <Content type='html'>
        <![CDATA[
            <script src='script.js'></script>
            <script>gadgets.util.registerOnLoadHandler(init);</script>
        ]]>
    </Content>
</Module>*

Can anyone let me know where 'm I wrong.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

--
Ashit Vora

Yahoo: vora_ashit
Gtalk: a.k.vora
Skype: ashit.vora

"It is futile to be overconfident about your ability. Exercise caution
wherever necessary."