Hi kenny. I've examined your code, and it seems fine aside from your
first couple of div elements (the 'id' attribute of both should be
contained within double quotes instead of single quotes). That
shouldn't cause the error you're seeing. For what it's worth, I'm able
to run it on my end without any errors.

Can you provide the URL to your profile with the application
installed? You can send it to me privately if you'd prefer. Also, can
you specify your city/country and the frequency of the error (e.g.
100%, 50%, etc.). Thanks.

- Jason