Thanks for your reply.
It is right that In case recipient is VIEWER or OWNER, it
would not ask you to add in the user names. but shows the dialogue box
to add message.

But I don't want dialogue box,because I have already set recipient(may
be viewer or owner or array of friend id) and message body and
this is final . I don't want want any confirmation.

Pls tell me , Is there any way to send message(Notification or email)
without dialog box ?