Because without it the application will be incomplete.
He will see anything new message(any new game created , any game
deleted or any game finished)
 regarding the game in his inbox. Actually it will remind or encourage
him to go to orkut to play move.

Moreover  , a proper message will be set  by a developer and to whom
it will be sent also will be set by the developer.
Here I just want to reduce one step (i.e ignore dialogue box).

Moreover, in frontend there will be flash interface. then it is not
possible to see this dialogue box.
Actually if it is not possible to send message or notification without
dialogue box , I have to remove this option.
And it will obviously reduce the the quality of the application.

And one thing more , there was not a problem in facebook.

Is it possible?