Hello Rohit,
   Thanks for your help, but this is not what I expected. The example which
you have given just lists all the friends (default 20) of the viewer. But
what I wanted is to display the relevent users name dynamically upon search
of some text. Which orkut offers in home page.
Hope you got it!

Thanks,
Viswanath Vellaiappan