Ok I got the authorization for the sandbox for my yahoo id (which is
primary email on my orkut account).

But still http://sandbox.orkut.com redirects me to
http://www.orkut.com/Home.aspx
- Its been 24 hours since I received the authorization to sandbox, but
still I get redirected.

Please can somebody look into this? (my email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]).

Thanks,
Gaurang.