Hi Gaurang. If you sign into orkut using your Yahoo! account, you were
correct to enter it in the sandbox access form. Since you were re-
directed to www.orkut.com, this means that the account you're signed
in as is not enabled for sandbox access. Are you sure you're signing
in with your Yahoo! account? If so, are you being re-directed in every
browser or only your primary browser?

You can register as many sandbox accounts as you need, so feel free to
register your Gmail account as well.

- Jason