Hi,
You need to pass param to the newFetchPeopleRequest stating you need
detailed profile.

var params = {};
  params[opensocial.DataRequest.PeopleRequestFields.PROFILE_DETAILS] = [
    opensocial.Person.Field.ADDRESSES
  ];

req.add(req.newFetchPeopleRequest(opensocial.DataRequest.Group.VIEWER_FRIENDS,params),
'viewerFriends');

Here is the complete code example below -

function getData() {
   var req = opensocial.newDataRequest();

req.add(req.newFetchPersonRequest(opensocial.DataRequest.PersonId.VIEWER),
'viewer');
  var params = {};
  params[opensocial.DataRequest.PeopleRequestFields.PROFILE_DETAILS] = [
    opensocial.Person.Field.ADDRESSES
  ];

req.add(req.newFetchPeopleRequest(opensocial.DataRequest.Group.VIEWER_FRIENDS,params),
'viewerFriends');
   req.send(onLoadFriends);
 };

function onLoadFriends(dataResponse) {
   var viewer = dataResponse.get('viewer').getData();
   var viewerFriends = dataResponse.get('viewerFriends').getData();

   viewerFriends.each(function(person) {
   var data=person.getField(opensocial.Person.Field.ADDRESSES);
   if(data!=null)
   for(var i in data[0].fields_){
     output(i+'='+data[0].fields_[i]+"<br/>");
   }
   output("<hr/>");
   });

 };