Dear Group Member!
I am new to this group. I want to get the cities of my friends. I have
used this code:

function getData() {
    var req = opensocial.newDataRequest();

req.add(req.newFetchPersonRequest(opensocial.DataRequest.PersonId.VIEWER),
'viewer');

req.add(req.newFetchPeopleRequest(opensocial.DataRequest.Group.VIEWER_FRIENDS),
'viewerFriends');
    req.send(onLoadFriends);
  };

function onLoadFriends(dataResponse) {
    var viewer = dataResponse.get('viewer').getData();
    var viewerFriends = dataResponse.get('viewerFriends').getData();
    viewerFriends.each(function(person) {
    output(person.getField(opensocial.Person.Field.ADDRESSES));
    });
  };
getData();

i have tested it in coderunner but it giving NULL. Is there anything i
am missing or there is no access to friends' address. If you have any
code to do this please try to help me. Please help i am in need.

Thanks in advance.