No, there's currently no way to execute a callback in response to
removing an application (assuming that's what you mean by unloading a
gadget) but this may be added after version 0.8 of the API is pushed
to the sandbox. In the meantime, feel free to star the issue in the
tracker:

http://code.google.com/p/opensocial-resources/issues/detail?id=5

- Jason