All,

and for a parameter to recognise the install:
http://code.google.com/p/opensocial-resources/issues/detail?id=60

for me, this is more a priority than a uninstall (let me first track
installs then we will see uninstall :) ). I hate the currently popular
technique of keepin a user app data that says "installed". So much so, I
decided not to do that ;)

Cheers!
Rajiv