Hi Rodrigo. We spoke earlier, but just to reiterate:

At the moment, there is no way to transition the application to a new
domain without losing your existing user base. Since your
application's URL changes, your application's ID, which is based on
its URL, will also change, and existing users will have to re-add the
new application. We are looking into adding an aliasing mechanism, but
this won't be available for several weeks at least.

Given the popularity of applications on orkut, especially with the
Brazil launch ahead, I suggest you find a good hosting provider before
you submit your application so your app will scale with the number of
users who add it.

- Jason