By the way,what should  the lang parameter be

<Locale lang="en-US" messages="en_ALL.xml"/>
<Locale lang="pt-BR" messages="pt_ALL.xml"/>

OR

<Locale lang="en" messages="en_ALL.xml"/>
<Locale lang="pt" messages="pt_ALL.xml"/>

The prefs.getLang() threw 'pt-BR' and 'en-US' before.
But now it is throwing 'pt' and 'en'.

Please specify what exactly the lang parameter value should be.