Hi Jason,

I have 2 important questions

1. what is the significance of having

<Optional feature="content-rewrite">
    <Param name="include-urls">.*</Param>
    <Param name="exclude-urls"></Param>
   <Param name="include-tags">.*</Param>
</Optional>

-- what I understand fro the document provided that having aconfiguration
like above will let orkut proxy all the include urls and tags .... but that
way i dont need to specify separate proxy code for my script , css, flash
and image files.

-- If I am wrong please correct me.

2. Usage of preload tag
      <Preload href="http://www.example.com"; authz="signed" />

     How can i pass parameters ....even if i use it in normal way how my
params are going to pass in that preload.

Thanks
Dinesh