aravi: The directory tracks the popularity of applications by region
and displays the results appropriately depending on the display
language setting of the user. It makes sense that the top applications
in Brazil won't necessarily be the same as in India or other areas
since many applications are tailored for certain markets or users.

I am very sorry to hear that your experience up to now has been less
than satisfying. Rest assured that we are working very hard to improve
the platform and the process, but this takes time. However, we are
making great strides and I think you'll be much happier with the
platform going forward as we begin to roll out these incremental
improvements. But in the meantime, I thank you for sharing your
opinions, and I encourage you continue to do so. If you need the
record set straight about a certain issue, just post a new thread and
I'll do everything I can to assist.

- Jason