Hi Sharath. I'm afraid I wasn't able to reproduce this error. I
installed the Developer Application for OpenSocial (DAfOS) in my
production account, pasted the script below, and saw my activities
posted as expected. I'm including the link to DAfOS below; can you
install it, test the following code, and let me know if you see the
activity posted as expected? If so, it's probably a bug in your
application, and I'm going to need your app's URL.

http://www.orkut.com/AppInfo.aspx?appId=845795770537

/**
 * DAfOS SAMPLE CODE
 */
function addToActivityStream() {
  var params = {};
  params[opensocial.Activity.Field.TITLE] = 'Fake title';
  params[opensocial.Activity.Field.BODY] = 'Fake body';

  var activity = opensocial.newActivity( params );
  opensocial.requestCreateActivity(activity,
opensocial.CreateActivityPriority.HIGH, onAddActivity);

  gadgets.window.adjustHeight();
}

function onAddActivity(data) {
  alert ('Activity created');