I noticed a problem with the notification confirmation and our app.
The notification confirmation screen does not play nice with
wmode="window" flash applications. The div for the notification is
hidden behind the flash and only the form elements are visible. We
have to use wmode="window" because "transparent" and "opaque" both
have rendering issues for our application.

One way around this problem is to contain the notification markup in
an iframe. MySpace does exactly this with their notification
confirmation workflow, and it works fine with our application. Orkut
creates a div in the container which does not work well with the flash
embed.

Screenshot:
http://picasaweb.google.com/lrajlich/OrkutIssue/photo#5221539238233443138