Hi JSON. Thank you for the report. I have a few additional questions:

1. You mention that you see this on www.orkut.co.in. Do you also see
this error in the sandbox?
2. Does this prevent your application from loading or working or is it
just an annoyance?
3. Does it happen only on application load or if you do other things
within the app?
4. How often do you see the error?

I've refreshed your application several times today, but I haven't
seen this particular bug. I have, however, seen "gadgets is not
defined" on-and-off which indicates there is definitely a bug
somewhere. Please reply with your answers to my questions above. In
the meantime, I'll look into the issue some more.

- Jason