Hello Jason,

Thanks for replying. The NS_unexpected_error disappeared after we got
rid of an extra datarequest - which is weird since code was working
for many days before.
It was earlier appearing in sandbox also. The error would come only
when the app would load preventing the app from loading any further.

The "gadgets not defined" error also appeared and then disappeared on
its own. Since the bugs are appearing/disappearing, it is hard to get
clues about the source of problem.

~ JSON (well u can tell how much a fan i am of that data format!)