thanks Jason

But sitll that problem is not resolved,
Below is the code that i used  Getting friends data weahter the user
may be profle user or login user,

Please check it, if it proper or not or give suggestion where i change
the code.

<script type="text/javascript">

function getData() {
        var params = {};
         params[opensocial.DataRequest.PeopleRequestFields.PROFILE_DETAILS] =
[opensocial.Person.Field.PROFILE_URL];

        params[opensocial.DataRequest.PeopleRequestFields.MAX] = 2000;  //---
> Set the count how many friend you want in ur application

        var req = opensocial.newDataRequest();

req.add(req.newFetchPersonRequest(opensocial.DataRequest.PersonId.OWNER,params),
'viewer');

req.add(req.newFetchPeopleRequest('VIEWER_FRIENDS',params),'viewerFriends');

    req.send(onLoadFriends);
  };

function onLoadFriends(dataResponse)
                {
                 var viewer = dataResponse.get('viewer').getData();

                 var profileUrl =
viewer.getField(opensocial.Person.Field.PROFILE_URL);
                        alert("OrkutuserloginProfileurl=>"+profileUrl);

                 var user_name = viewer.getDisplayName();
                 //alert(user_name);

                 var login_user_thumb =
viewer.getField(opensocial.Person.Field.THUMBNAIL_URL);

//alert(user_name+'=>ThumbnailPicture=>'+login_user_thumb);

                var regex2 = /uid=([^&#]+)/;
                var result2 = profileUrl.match(regex2);
                if (result2.length == 2)
                         {
                          var uid = result2[1];
                           alert("OrkutuserLoginID=>"+uid);
                          // uid now contains the viewer's orkut UID
                        } else
                        {
                          // there was a problem getting the UID
                        }

                        var viewerFriends =
dataResponse.get('viewerFriends').getData();

            viewerFriends.each(function(person)

                 {
                var friendprofileUrl =
person.getField(opensocial.Person.Field.PROFILE_URL);
                //      alert("profile: " + friendprofileUrl);

                        var regex = /uid=([^&#]+)/;
                        var result = friendprofileUrl.match(regex);
                                if (result.length == 2)
                                {
                                var userfienduid = result[1];
                                        //alert(userfienduid);
                                        //uid now contains the viewer's orkut
UID
                                }
                                else
                                {
                                        //there was a problem getting the UID
                                }

                          var userfiendthmub = person.getField('thumbnailUrl');
                          var userfriendname = person.getDisplayName();

//alert(userfriendname+'=>Thumbnail=>'+userfiendthmub);
                         });
              document.getElementById('message').innerHTML=html;
  };

gadgets.util.registerOnLoadHandler(getData);

</script>

Thanks for giving the suggestion ,
I will wait ur reply and hope u send this as soon as possible.

Jagdish Joshi